Represent a leading Automotive brand whilst working for Automotive Management "Dealer Group of the Year" 2021
“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000-£2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
We are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor to join our SKODA dealership in Northampton.
As a Service Advisor you will play a vital role within the dealership being the point of communication between the Technicians and our customers. To be successful within this role, we do not require previous Automotive experience just a passion for providing great customer service, an ability to work in a proactive manner and a desire for no two working days to ever be the same!
You will be provided with on the job training by your colleagues and managers and will be joining a supportive and friendly team at Northampton.
- Arranging and booking your customers vehicle servicing appointments via telephone and email.
- Greet customers and become their point of contact for the duration of their vehicle being within our Workshop.
- Be able to provide updates and consultatively advise on repair work being or needing to be carried out.
- Create customer invoices and run through the work that has been carried out on their vehicle.
- Proactively reschedule appointments for the customer for any future vehicle maintenance or servicing.
Required Skills and Experience
If you already come from an Automotive Service Advisory background that is fantastic, however, if you do not and you are looking to start your career with us, to be considered for the role we will need to possess the below skillset-
- An ability to provide tailored customer service and upselling to a wide range of customers.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and managing customer expectations with regular communication and updates.
- Happy to manage your own workload and customer base