Experienced Service Advisor - Mercedes-Benz Liverpool
As an experienced Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. As an experienced Service Advisor you are the principle point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in our Retail Centre. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. Always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers. As an experienced Service Advisor you are quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell. You are able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximise sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
- To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
- To organise loan car bookings
- To invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
- To obtain and process payments according to Inchcape policy
- To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
- To make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
- To convert as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Previous or current experience within this role
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- Computer literacy
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
- And much more….