Bowker Motor Group, an award-winning family business, are recruiting for a full-time Service Quality Controller for their prestigious Porsche Centre in Preston.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in the automotive sector, a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service, experience in motor vehicle diagnosis, and be well presented and personable. Experience with the Porsche brand would be beneficial however is not essential.
This is a busy role which will suit an enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude, ability to work as part of an effective team, and is a good communicator to meet and exceed high customer expectations and service levels.
Good organisational and people management skills are required as well as having a ‘hands on’ approach. You must also have the ability to motivate and train staff whilst meeting targets and deadlines.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support and guidance to Technicians
- Supporting and developing workshop processes in line with the Porsche Service Processes
- Managing technical repair progression – systems and process
- Controlling labour coding and documentation quality standards
- Managing and maintaining Porsche Warranty standards
- Driving workshop efficiency
- Carrying out dynamic quality control checks including final testing
- Carrying out pre-visit preparation tasks 72 hours in advance of booking
- Provide technical assistance to Service Advisors, customers and staff
- Support Technician’s diagnostic route guidance
Working days are five days a week, plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
You must hold a full UK driving licence, be IT literate and have the energy and passion to give every customer an unforgettable Porsche experience.
The position offers:
- Extremely competitive salary and bonus structure
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you share our passion for Porsche and can demonstrate the required skills and enthusiasm together with the highest levels of customer service, please apply with your CV and letter of application.