Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00 & Saturday 08.30 to 17.00, with a day off in the week.
Sunday is a trading day, to be agreed at local level with a supplementary payment.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Additional: Bonus Incentive Scheme
NEST Pension Scheme
Holiday: 20 days per year, plus statutory holidays
* To adhere to the Company’s Policy & Procedures
* To fit any product specified by the Company to customer vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles
* To carry out repairs & servicing to a trained level on light vehicles after successful completion of training
* To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
* To comply with reasonable instruction Line Managers, Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
* To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
* To wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance
* To be available for work at the times specified by the Company
There are training opportunities to further your career within the Company
Please give your contact details, upload your CV or fill in the application form.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.