Are you someone with excellent communication and people skills? Scania GB are looking for a proactive individual to take on the exciting role of Service Sales Executive. The main responsibility is to proactively promote and sell Scania parts and services, meeting commercial and financial targets and thereby contributing to the profitable growth of Scania.
- Pro-active selling and marketing of the Scania Services range of products, services, and promotions
- Contribute to identifying potential customer and create sales opportunities
- Develop and increase the customer base by analysing contacts or prospects, understand their needs, plan, and conduct meetings
- Close the deal and ensure long term customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date with customers and local market
- Maintaining regular and professional contact with customers
- Professional approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise workload and work unsupervised on own initiative
- Identify business opportunities and generate own leads
- Work as part of a team and develop relationships with other departments
- Good computer skills
- Good presentation skills
Have you got the experience that you believe will be suitable to fulfil this amazing position? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.