We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced vehicle technician to join a successful, family-run company. Our client is an independent garage with 20 years of trading history. They have been operating for over 10 years from their town centre location (close to a mainline train station), with a loyal team of 10. The garage specialises in VW Audi and BMW, but work with other brands too. An excellent remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out fault diagnosis
- Carrying out service and repairs to the highest standards
- Able to do other mechanical work such as servicing, cambelts, gearbox and engine removal and general repair
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification (essential)
- VW group or BMW experience (preferred)
- Own tools (specialist tools provided)
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Excellent pay: £25,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday Friday 08:00 17:30, with a half-hour lunchbreak
- Saturday work is currently suspended due to COVID but may be reviewed
- 28 days holiday (includes statutory holidays)
- Modern, clean working environment with MOT bay and 9 additional ramps
- Employee & company contribution NEST pension fund
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at email@example.com or call on 01234 240 503.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.