Trainee Car Valeter
Salary: Up to £26,000 p/a depending on previous experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 till 17:00. Rotational Saturdays
Igloo has a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Car Valeter to join a prestigious car storage company in the Cotswolds, just outside of Bourton-on-the-Water, on a permanent contract.
The company stores high value cars for its clients and offers MOT’s, services, minor repair work and valets. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate their previous valeting experience.
The company is proud to say that they have excellent staff retainment and are looking for someone to join the company that has a passion for cars.
Within the trainee car valeter role you will be working within a team of 3 completing the below tasks:
* Meeting and greeting clients when they come to the site.
* Multi-stage valets on the cars, hoovering and cleaning the inside of the vehicles, the whole process for 1 vehicle can take 2/3 hours, “done properly, not quickly”.
* Driving vehicles to and from garages.
* Check the vehicle off with a checklist before it is handed back to the client.
* The wash-down is outside so you will need to be happy to work in all conditions.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
* Full training will be given.
* You will be trustworthy and have a passion for vehicles.
* Must present yourself smart & professionally.
* You must be able to work as part of a small team as well as on your own.
* There is an opportunity to work 1 in 3 Saturday’s, this is not essential though.
* You will need to be prepared to attend site for an interview and a skills test
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.