We're currently looking for a Vehicle Technician to join the team at our Mazda dealership on Stafford Street in Wolverhampton. We require a highly detail orientated individual, to carry out careful inspections, repairs and maintenance of customer vehicles. We are looking for an experienced individual who holds a level 3 NVQ or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance. MOT testing certification would also be advantageous. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge to ensure any diagnosis work is carried out to a high standard. Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must also hold a clean, full UK driving license.
About the role
- Carrying out detailed Vehicle Health Checks (VHC)
- Carry out mechanical and electrical repairs on customers' vehicles
- MOT testing customers' vehicles
- Use of Vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Following manufacturers inspection check sheet
- Experience in the role is required of all candidates
- MOT testing certification would be advantageous
- You must have a basic understanding of mechanical repair and have an excellent eye for detail
- You will be able to work efficiently, with high numbers of vehicles coming into our workshop
- Have a strong ability to manage own workload
Founded in 1931, Brindley Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the Midlands. We employee locally over 300 and we are still growing. The Brindley Group currently represents 9 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in 13 dealerships across the West Midlands, we provide a fantastic working environment and we are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.