Are you a trained Level 3 City and Guilds Motor Repair/BTEC/NVQ or equivalent qualification and are looking for a new challenge?
To Join our Prestige Car Dealership in Borehamwood
We are looking for someone that has previous experience working within a main car dealership to join a busy workshop.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Vehicle Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
2 Years experience as vehicle technician.
Main car dealership experience is preferred.
Has excellent communication skills and enjoys working well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
You will be focused on continues development, learning and adapting and be Passionate about the motor industry.
You will have great awareness of Health and Safety requirements.
You will have completed an Level 3 Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair, BTEC, City & Guilds qualification or above
We expect our new Vehicle Technician to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Vehicle Technician Salary
Basic depending on experience Basic £32,000 OTE £40,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am-5.30pm , 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.00am-12.00pm
Contact Gary at Jago Consultants for more information!