AM Online

EMH directors resign

Two of European Motor Holding’s board members have resigned in the imminent announcement of Inchcape’s takeover of the company.

Richard Palmer and Ann Wilson have resigned as directors of EMH with immediate effect.

Inchcape’s executive board, Barbara Richmond, Spencer Lock, Connor McCormack and Katherine Milliken have been appointed to the board of EMH with immediate effect.

Inchcape announced that Richmond is also EMH's new director.

Inchcape had received 93.67% of acceptances from EMH shareholders for its cash offer of £262.9 million for the entire share capital of the company last week. The company will automatically acquire the remaining 6.33% of EMH shares under the Companies Act 2006 tomorrow.

If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.

Comment as guest


Login  /  Register

Comments

No comments have been made yet.