Guidance and best practice tips to help dealers survive and thrive during the current economic downturn.
Inside the guide:
- Process and cashflow management - Steps to protect from recession
- Retaining customers - Building a relationship to boost repeat business
- Convert visitors into buyers - Ten tips to clinch the deal
- Review business costs - How to identify and trim unnecesary overheads
- Get a better IT deal - Quick wins to save money
- Lean thinking: cut waste and create more value - Think about purpose, process and people
- Aftermarket: loading the workshop to boost profit - Improve technician efficiency
- Upselling opportunities - Top five areas to upsell
- Pay structures that work - Use salary to boost CSI
- Networking to share ideas - How forums can offer answers
- Carmaker measures to support dealer networks - Action for survival
Serious about your business's future?
Book your place at the AM Dealer Forum.