Highlights of this month's AMe:
- September’s new car registrations analysis – manufacturers and dealers rewarded for concerted efforts to win business
- Fragmented market is leaving the smallest car brands behind
- Jacksons doubles its size with acquisition
- Vauxhall dealer admits breach of pre-reg rules
- Peugeot and Honda appoint new management
- Lookers rapped for advertising cars not in stock
- Frankfurt Motor Show highlights
- Used cars: smaller model premium brands in demand
- Used cars: diesel demand gains ground
Plus the automotive news and new model digest, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.