Are you looking to maximise your used car profit opportunities?
If you then you are invited to join industry colleagues at the premier used car market conference on October 21st.
This year’s event itinerary has been specifically designed by dealers for dealers to help prepare for the very real and current threats and opportunities that face the market. The goal is to enable dealers to adapt, innovate and change to turn threat to opportunity.
Expert speakers from within the industry and the wider retail arena will share their thoughts on a diverse range of topics to help answer some of the key issues facing the industry:
• How will FCA regulation impact the used car sales and marketing model?
• What more can I get from my DMS system?
• Where and when do different used car buyers search for their next car and how can I get my offer ‘front & centre’?
• How can our website help us to gain sales in a truly accountable fashion?
• Why do I need to develop different marketing approaches for different customer audiences?
• In today’s digital era, how does the customer service experience impact sales, reputation and advocacy?
The event is designed to provide ideas, inspiration and challenge for every dealer’s used car leadership. So add October 21st to your diary today and take the opportunity to reflect on the changes that your business may need to make in what is an increasingly dynamic market.