AM event promotion
Following last year’s six-year used car market high, the horizon remains bright for 2015, but it also brings a new set of challenges as well as opportunities. We will place a number of them under the microscope and our industry experts will provide scrutiny, insight and solutions.
Between them our speakers will cover the 10 areas identified for specific focus which will help both franchised and independent dealers capitalise on the remaining months in 2015 and create a solid foundation for trading in 2016.
Of course, our line-up of speakers will explore a lot more besides to ensure delegates reap as much benefit as possible from attending.
- Rupert Pontin, head of valuations at Glass's
- Paul Hill ,Chair of the National Association of Motor Auctions (NAMA)
- Professor Jim Saker, director of the Centre of Automotive Management at Loughborough University
- Neil Addley, Managing director of Trusted Dealers
- Hugh Dickerson, Google's head of industry for automotive
- Leo Nelson, Marketing Director, CarShop
- Derren Martin, Senior Car Editor, CAP
Directors, sales managers and business owners from both the franchised and independent sectors keen to glean as accurate a picture of the used car market as possible in order to fine tune their business to maximise profits will find this fast-paced conference packed full of the information they need to make the most astute business decisions.
Ask questions, find answers, understand challenges, tackle threats, obtain insider knowledge, gain insights, pinpoint best practice and boost profits.