Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
My client is a high End Modern and Classic Performance Car dealer looking for the next star to join their Sales team.
Working with some of the most amazing and recognizable cars in the world, this role is not for everyone, the successful candidate will have control of the sales process from start to finish ensuring that customer service and company standards are always maintained.
* Advertise and market Vehicles.
* Guide Customers through the sales process
* Liaise with other departments before viewings and before sales collections.
* Deliver customer vehicles as and when needed.
* Maintain a smart and professional appearance.
* Immerse yourself in the role and the brand you are selling.
* Experience in Car Sales is a must.
* Experience Selling Classic, Heritage or Performance cars would be beneficial but not essential.
* Full Clean UK Driving License is a must.
* No endorsements or previous bans on driving license is a must due to the nature of the vehicles in question.
* Proven Sales record will need to be available.
Salary and Benefits
* £20,000 basic salary
* Bonus and Commission structure based on a percentage of profit on sold vehicles (up to £3,000 per vehicle)
* Company Vehicle provided
* Monday – Friday
* Saturdays by appointment only
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you’re not a Performance Vehicle Sales Executive, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay £75 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you’re interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Fawkham and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.