Medical Sales is an opportunity to use your commercial insight, whilst represent a dynamic range of medical devices that are used to treat patients and improve patient outcomes.
Whether you are selling consumable or capital devices within secondary care, we have an opportunity that will utilise your commercial skills, whilst giving you an opportunity to support a surgical portfolio.
Role: Territory Manager - Surgical
Location: London, UK
With a reputable presence within the medical device industry, our client are at the forefront of technology and innovation. Due to their presence within the surgical market, they are expanding their commercial and business development teams in due course.
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of a sales territory
- Building relationships with relevant customers and maintain a CRM database
- Demonstrations, case coverings, training and education for your customers
- Lead Generation and follow-up
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously to meet KPI's
- Account Management and Business development, whilst cross-selling when appropriate
- Attend congresses, national events and exhibitions on behalf of the company
- Strong communication skills, with the confidence to deliver presentations
- Effective time management, organising your own diary
For this position, you must have previous medical device sales experience and understand how to manage procurement. You will need to feel comfortable within the Operating Room environment and have previous KOL or stakeholder management skills.
To understand more about positions, such as this, please click apply today!
You will live within the designated territory, but aside from this you will also have:
A Bachelors/MSc or equivalent within medical or a scientific discipline
Minimum of 1 years within a medical sales role
Strong communication skills, with an out-going personality
Previous experience within a surgical portfolio would be desired
Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish relationships quickly
A Full UK Driving licence - with the ability to travel across territories.
This is an excellent opportunity to represent a dominant medical device organisation and excel your career as a Territory Sales Manager...... click apply for full job details