“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
We are seeking an Accountant to join Marshall Motor Group’s Nissan division, based at our Lincoln dealership. You will work as part of the dealership support team, and also as a part of our retail finance division, and will work to support the dealership with day to day financial reporting and processing. Offered on a full-time, fixed-term contract, this role reports to our Franchise Financial Controller.
What does a typical day involve?
- Produce management accounts as required by the dealership leadership team
- Assist in forecasting activities for your assigned division
- Respond to queries from the dealership leadership team relating to financial and accounting matters
- Provide day to day leadership to a small team of accounts and administration professionals
- Liaise with divisional and group level accounting staff to ensure a consistent approach
What are the required skills and experience?
To be successful in this role you will be part-qualified (or qualified by experience) with experience within an automotive dealership. In addition to your previous experience you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate and influence others
- An analytical mindset
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Why Marshall Motor Group?
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000-£2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you