“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join Marshall Motor Group’s Accounts department, based at our Mercedes-Benz Truck & Van Fareham dealership. You will be part of a team that oversees other sites, this role could be perfect for someone looking for some experience within an Accounts department or carry on developing your current career within Accountancy.
What does a typical day involve?
- Setting up bank payments
- Checking customer payments
- Posting expenses
- Reconciling petty cash
- Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of administration processes, complying at all times with Group Accounting Policy
- Plan ahead and manage time carefully to ensure all tasks are achieved, and timetables are met.
- Strive to achieve a consistently high standard of reporting, to ensure that accurate information is always available from which to make decisions.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and external representatives.
Why Marshall Motor Group?
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000-£2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Matched pension contributions
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity