To carry out Car Fleet administration tasks in a timely manner ensuring accuracy of data at all times in order to support the fleet operated by all OU’s across UK.
* Monitoring Fleet Services emails ensuring that all are actioned and responded to in a timely and efficient manner.
* Answering telephone calls received by Fleet Services and dealing with enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensuring that accurate vehicle records are maintained using a combination of fleet systems.
* Carrying out a variety of fleet management administration activities.
* Producing a combination of reports to support the fleet operation.
* Managing fleet enquiries to a successful conclusion.
The role is based at Maple Cross. Working hours will be 37.5 per week with flexibility around 8.00am and 5.30pm (core office hour coverage required by team).
* A Level qualifications
Knowledge and Experience
* 12 months Car Fleet Management experience essential
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
* High organised and structured in approach to tasks
* Customer / stakeholder focused.
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
* Ability to work to a very high degree of accuracy.
* Advanced level skills in the use of MS Excel.
Leadership Profile: Role Type: Individual Contributor
As an Individual Contributor, you achieve results mainly through your own efforts and personal skills and you manage your own time in order to deliver on expected tasks and objectives. Often, you cooperate closely with others as part of teams of projects. The time horizon is typically up to a year and your focus is mainly within your own function, business unit and geography.
Leadership Profile: Key Competencies
* Deliver results - Deliver on agreed commitments on time − Prioritize what is important; set and follow up goals − Highlight mistakes or difficulties transparently − Challenge and examine what, how and why we do the things we do; dig deep to ensure a proper view of the situation − Consider risks and opportunities when making decisions − Follow processes and guidelines set by the client
* Focus on customers - Understand how to create value for our end customers, Show curiosity and listen to customers; seek input to understand their needs and how value is created for them and their customers; Develop solutions that respond to customer needs and contribute to their success and business;
* Communicate – Listen attentively and ask questions − Communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of situations − Influence others, for example, by using convincing arguments and listening
* Improve our business - Take initiatives to continuously improve performance and level of operational excellence by trying smarter ways of doing things − Test different ideas and new approaches − Actively participate in change initiatives − Understand our business model and business streams and apply them to our daily work
* Develop yourself - Actively ask for feedback - reflect, learn from success and
mistakes - if needed change behaviour − Understand your strengths, development areas and what motivates you − Drive your own development by using your strengths and develop areas that can be improved; set and follow up development activities and targets − Be curious and challenge yourself to do things better and to test new things to broaden your experience − Ensure that your development actions create value both for you and for the client in the short and long term
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.