An excellent opportunity has arisen for an After Sales Administrator to join – on a 12-month fixed term contract – an industry-leading Manufacturing and Service organisation.
Based in Biggleswade, the objectives of this After Sales Administrator role are to provide office support services and administrative activities for all team members.
The main duties of the After Sales Administrator role include:
· Administering all processes and procedures with regards to warranties, new and renewal of existing service agreements, this includes taking ownership for ongoing relevant customer correspondence.
· Entering new service agreements and renewals on to the system as well as spreadsheet maintenance to accurately record information.
· Maintaining a relationship with the company’s Depots so as to be able to work effectively, including covering at Depots in times of absence if required.
· Inputting engineer time sheets and manual attendance forms to produce monthly information required for payroll.
· Maintaining day to day invoicing and service work in progress.
· Creating reports / dashboards as and when required for the management team.
· Pro-actively contributing to departmental meetings and any other meetings as required, including set up of meeting / room, sending invites, refreshments etc.
· Suggesting ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures.
The requirements for the ideal After Sales Administrator candidate:
· GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English.
· Full clean driving licence.
· Excellent administrative and communication skills.
· Flexible approach to work and ability to use own initiative.
· Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of MS Office and IT relevant to role.
· Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm, 40 hours per week.
Whilst the post is being advertised as fixed term there is a view for this to be a permanent job.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days’ please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Redwood Appointments is an Equal Opportunities business acting as a Recruitment Agency
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.