After Sales Administrator Full time Permanent
Flexible working times (as long as you work the required 8 hours and the department’s needs are covered) and you are able to build up hours which can be used for appointments and child care requirements etc.
To ensure maximum commercial recovery from service engineers’ times. To participate in minimising the work-in-progress stock levels. To ensure that administrative procedures are adhered to and developed whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
* Participating in taking calls from customers, liaising with service engineers, and internal staff.
* Identifying and implementing improvements to the after-sales administration process.
* Collating information sufficient to support an internal or external invoice.
* The construction of internal and external invoices.
* Being active in recovering necessary information.
* Filing and organising documentation.
* Inputting engineers’ times to build up the cost bases for invoices and for payroll purposes.
* Creating new maintain machine files, collating data and maintaining machine records in an organised and disciplined way.
* Undertake to attend meetings and exhibitions off-site and overseas. This may include time spent away from home overnight.
* Undertake training as required by the company from time to time, both at the workplace and off site, including overseas.
* Assist as required carrying out main reception and telephonist duties.
* Arrange and be flexible with other members of the team to ensure full desk coverage for the required working day. This may involve flexing start and finish times as needed.
* Undertake all work in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and arrangements. Prepare risk assessments and method statements, and implement safe systems of work as necessary.
* Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
A minimum of 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Mathematics & English
Ideally experience in the construction plant or transport industry, possibly in parts
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.