After Sales Administrator 12 month Fixed Term Contract
The role contributes to the success of the company Technical division by providing office support services and administrative activities for all team members. Consistently delivering effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line vision of the business whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
Hours are 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Or we have another position with the following hours:
Flexible working times (as long as you work the required 8 hours and the department’s needs are covered) and you are able to build up hours which can be used for appointments and child care requirements etc.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
* Operates office equipment, preparing photo copies, sending and receiving faxes.
* Filing and retrieval of documents and maintaining an effective filing system.
* Control over processes and procedures related to warranties and new service agreements.
* Administers process for providing engineering employees with clothing and safety equipment.
* Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
* Maintains a relationship with the company’s other depots so as to be able to work effectively.
* Takes ownership for ongoing customer correspondence including but not limited to warranty renewals and service contract renewals.
* Pro-actively contributes to departmental meetings.
* Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
* Suggests ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures.
* Manages personal time schedule and productivity.
* Initiates, follows up and achieves tasks requested by other colleagues in the team.
* Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
GCSE passes in Grade A-C in maths and English
Ideally have experience of dealing with warranties
Customer service skills
An experienced administrator
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.