Inbound/Outbound Aftersales Advisor/Customer Retention Team
Our client is looking for someone to join their already well-established busy Customer Service Department based at their local dealership in Swindon.
This is a temporary to permanent position, pay rates start at £8.21 per hour with huge potential to earn achievable commission on top of your hourly rate the team are currently earning up to an additional £200 - £600 per month each!
* Providing excellent customer service to previous, current and prospective customers in Swindon and a group of other dealerships across the UK that are within the group.
* Inbound/Outbound calls, contacting existing customers to book them in for additional services including MOT’s / Services / Brake Clinics / Air Con Clinics.
* All the calls inbound & outbound are to existing customers only - NO Cold Calling required.
* An example of a call:
o Contacting customers who had advisories on their previous MOT’s to see if they would like to book them in for repair.
o Contacting customers who, according to the database, that are due a tyre change in the coming couple of months
o As it gets closer to summer the dealerships run air con clinics, so you may be calling customers to see if they would like to be booked in to make sure their air con is working correctly for the summer months.
* You would be calling customers who have previously brought a car, converting as many calls as possible into test drive appointments;
* Contacting customers who have expressed an interest, to book appointments at one of the dealerships
* Providing excellent customer service and arranging call backs for customers
* Using internal booking system / email and web chat.
* Providing the gold standard or customer service
* Hitting targets and KPIs
* Passionate about providing excellent customer service and retaining customers
* Strong communicator
* Confident working to targets
* Proven track record of achieving your own targets
* Skilled at overcoming objections.
As a member of our client you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty and achievements once a satisfactory competency level has been achieved from your training.
With excellent benefits and incentives including incentives, training and career development opportunities, joining our client now will give you a career for the future and not just for today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.