One Traveller, an award winning, family owned and run business, specialises in escorted holidays for single travellers over 50 throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our After Sales department for a switched-on, energetic and adaptable after sales administrator in our Head Office in Swaffham.
This is a rewarding and varied role where you will be an integral part of a supporting the business to deliver One Traveller tours.
* To deliver and maintain high quality administration and support to the business and to our customers
* Deliver exceptional customer service to our guests at all times
Role & Responsibilities
* Responding to incoming calls including holiday bookings, brochure requests, balance payments and general customer queries.
* Preparation of pre tour paperwork for guests including. Checking details, printing travel packs photocopying, collating, and laminating.
* Preparation of tours for departure (preparing pre-departure paperwork, preparing hotel rooming lists & on tour paperwork for Tour Managers etc.).
* Inputting guest information into our in-house system OTOS
* Preparation of documents to post and ensuring post is delivered on time
* Carry out the processes currently in place in the business using computer programs such as Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Developing knowledge of One Traveller destinations and products.
* General office administrative duties as required.
* Preparation of Thank you & balance due letters
* invoicing customers after a sale has been confirmed
* Tour amendments e.g., cancelling guests, adding elements to their holidays, and adding guests onto prepared holidays
* Daily filing. Electronically and manually
Skills & Experience
* A passion to deliver excellent customer service
* Strong patient telephone manner
* Good EXCEL and WORD skills and knowledge of OUTLOOK.
* Ability to follow instructions precisely.
* Being able to multi-task.
* Being able to prioritise.
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Accuracy and good attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent team player
This role would suit someone, who would like to develop their skills administratively and would like to join a highly motivated team and become part of the One Traveller family.
Other Qualities include:
* A people person who enjoys assisting customers
* Has a “Can do “attitude
* Enjoys working under pressure & good at prioritising
* Has a passion for travel
* Can work independently if necessary & tons of common sense
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.