This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and forever growing business who offer high staff values and career progression.
Ideally they are looking for candidates within reasonable commutable distance therefore we are looking for applicants to reside within a 20 mile radius from Burton upon Trent.
The successful candidate will have recently completed a Mechanical Engineering Qualification and be looking for an office based role to further their career.
The main purpose of the role will be to further enhance the companies after-sales life-cycle services and are looking for a dedicated team member who will oversee and manage the After-sales function
duties to include:-
* Dealing with incoming customer breakdown/repairs/service queries
* Quoting new maintenance contracts and renewing expired ones
* Liaising with Sub-contractors and customers
* Scheduling repairs and service visits
* Quoting /ordering spare parts packages and ad-hoc requirements
* Generating spares and small order invoices
**** OPTIONAL FUNCTION FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE ( Attendance of site and conducting maintenance / breakdown call outs ) - Electrical and PLC knowledge
PLEASE NOT THE SALARY WILL INCREASE TO £30-£35,000 PER ANNUM FOR OPTIONAL SKILL
Skill Set Required :-
* Experience of Mechanical Engineering or Materials Handling systems is desirable
* Ability to work on your own initiative and to be self motivated
* Confidence to deal with customers and suppliers
* Familiarity with Autocad 2D is advantageous
* Experience with Office, Word , Excel, Project and Powerpoint
* Full Drivers license is essential
Apply now for an immediate review
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.