Outdoor & Cycle Concepts
After Sales Co ordinator
Who are we....
Outdoor and Cycle Concepts is made up of the well-known high street brands Cotswold Outdoor, Snow + Rock and Runners Need, and together we dedicate our time to encouraging everyone to enjoy the outdoors sustainably.
As a business we are uniquely positioned, supported by world leading brands, to encourage everybody to get outside. We’ve already supported millions of customers to take advantage of their new love for the outdoors during lockdown and we’re there to support the nation with staycation UK. As you can tell we have big ambitions for the future and our people play a big role in achieving those ambitions.
You will become part of our outdoor family - we invest in our talent and will help you conquer your goals.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.
Be bold. Be brave. Join us!
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
What we need...
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join our After Sales team as our new After Sales Coordinator!
* Timely processing of all return methods in-line with SLA's
* Periodic supplier returns to minimise product holding within the department
* Provide great customer service through email and telephone calls to enhance the customer experience
* Monitor and improve the exchange, credit and refund process
* Raise credit notes for faulty products and updating supplier files on Excel
* Ensure the customer is informed at every stage through strong supplier management and communication
We want to make sure that you have everything you need to be successful in this role. In general this means we would like you to have;
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Previous experience dealing with suppliers and customers
* Proven ability to plan and prioritise workload and use own initiative
* Ability to work as part of a team and identify and step in to help when needed
* Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Salary & Benefits
We believe in giving our colleagues a package that is more than just base salary. So here is our chance to show you what we offer:
* Base salary of £20,800
* Staff discount which provides discounts of about 40-50%
* Up to 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Bonus scheme which rewards company and personal performance
* Pension scheme
* Opportunity to take on an apprenticeship
* Cycle to Work scheme
Here at Outdoor and Cycle Concepts we believe people are happier when they escape outside. Are you ready to join our team and inspire the nation?
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.