The After Sales Coordinator attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfil customer needs to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This will be measured through a combination of follow up calls and the company Net Promotor Score.
Minimum of 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a field.
Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions require an element of exercising independent judgment. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to meet company KPI’s
* Assist with answering incoming calls
* Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve a satisfactory outcome
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
* Maintain records of customer interactions and file documents
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
* Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
* Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling, sympathise and assist
* Advise customer on company information and where it is available
* Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers in accordance with company GPDR guidelines
* Suggest solutions based on troubleshooting guidelines within the O&M manual, when a product malfunctions
* Promote products and services
* Work with Support Supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
* Update Omnis system by logging incoming/outgoing call information
* Produce reports on overall customer satisfaction
* Read from scripts where appropriate
* Customer service champions for the whole of Glazing Vision, bringing to the attention of managers/marketing for opportunities for improvement
* Liaise between factory, installation team (GVS) and customer to ensure basic installations are planned and executed in line with company procedures. Focus on ensuring the customer has understood their obligations in line with the contract.
Proven customer support experience
Track record of over-achieving targets
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiar with CRM systems, practices and processes
Customer focus and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Customer service representative top skills & proficiencies:
Attention to Detail
Ability to Work Under Pressure
Temporary/Fixed Term 6 month contract (may lead to a permanent position)
Salary: up to £18,000 per annum
Monday to Friday/37.5 hours per week/
08:30 am to 5:00pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
Free Car Parking
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.