Working for a leading Agricultural Machinery business we are currently looking to recruit for an After Sales Manager/Service Manager for the service department, including customer and dealership service interactions and repairs.
You will provide the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude and develop lasting customer relationships.
* Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets to drive the business forwards
* Ensure adequate spare parts stocking levels for dealers, distributors and internally.
* Develop working knowledge of industry standards and practices including product details and company services offered
* Ensure administrative tasks are completed correctly and promptly
* Improve service methods to increase productivity and customer service
* Regularly audit work carried out and customer service levels to ensure all standards are met and the repair work is carried out effectively and correctly
* Obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality/improvements
* Assist customers in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
* Build and establish good working relationship with customers to facilitate increased patronage and revenue
* Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
* Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
* Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns
* Align the team with the goals of the company business plan
* Take control of warranty, customer return, supplier return process.
* Create and implement new systems and procedures to streamline.
* Direct and coordinate the customer service operation of a team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards
* Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems
* Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research
* Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
* Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
* Participate in Management Meetings
Essential Candidate requirements
A minimum of 5 year’s experience in an aftersales role
Proven management experience – setting objectives, monitoring performance, motivating your team
Ability to build and manage customer relationships
Strong communication skills
An experienced self-starter with the ability to develop and implement solutions necessary to ensure increased customer satisfaction
Proven experience in documenting standard operating procedures and manuals with a view to continuous improvement
Ability to build a power point presentation and deliver a high spec training programme
Ability to travel worldwide to support the export business
Agricultural manufacturer service background
Desired Candidate Requirements
A degree in engineering, business administration, economics or any other related business discipline.
Export Trade knowledge
A Genuine interest in agriculture and supporting knowledge
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.