After-Sales Manager – Recycling Machinery
Competitive basic salary / Package dependant on experience
Based: County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner of a world-renowned manufacturer of Industrial recycling machinery, due to company growth, there is now an exciting opportunity for an ambitious After Sales Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. Reporting to the General Manager, this challenging role will be to assume responsibility for the aftersales activity of the company.
The Aftersales Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the department including Management of field service engineers ensuring customer expectations are met, working with a network of international dealers/end users, supporting these parties with all areas of aftersales support.
This role will have a significant impact and contribution to the success of the business.
This is a fulltime permanent post based in, though the role will involve some travelling.
* Lead, develop and motivate staff towards the achievement of targets and objectives
* Develop internal processes to improve efficiencies
* Oversee day to day operations of the aftersales department in line with budgets
* Management of field service engineers ensuring customer expectations are met and field team members have a full understanding of tasks
* Training of field engineers to ensure a high standard of work carried out on site and adherence with appropriate industry, legal and site-specific standards
* Ensuring that customer concerns and machine issues are investigated promptly, and effective corrective and preventative actions are implemented
* Developing and governing department and field service engineers KPIs
* Setting and achieving customer expectations by providing full SLAs, risk assessments and method statements
* Management of stock levels in all locations
* Ensure computer software is used effectively in the department
* Development of interdepartmental processes to ensure an excellent customer experience
* Deliver 24/7/365 aftersales cover to key customers
* Whilst a third level qualification is preferred, a proven track record of achievement in an aftersales (or equivalent) environment is considered essential
* Commercial experience with track record of dealing directly with customers
* Experience of and a proven track record of staff management, appraisal and development of team
* A strong motivator with excellent communication skills
* A good level of technical experience would be beneficial
* Proven track record of consistently meeting financial targets
Additional Package details:
* 29 annual leave days per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Auto-enrolment into Workers Pension
* Opportunities for development
* On site car parking
* Opportunities for travel
* Corporate gym membership
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
Please contact Sarah Lewis on (phone number removed) or ideally apply now with a copy of your current CV
"aftersales" OR "after-sales" OR "after sales
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.