AFTER SALES MANAGER
· Salary / OTE range: £25,000 basic plus bonuses OTE £34,600
· Hours / Days: normal hours of work are between 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Saturday on a rota basis.
· Size of team across the Aftersales department: 14
Independently managing and developing a customer-oriented and profitable workshop and spare parts business. This includes, in particular, utilising the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields of the department, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring process in customer service areas. Managing and developing employees. Ensuring the companies standards are met and legal regulations on labour and environmental protection complied with.
· Defining market targets for workshops and the spare parts business within the framework of performance targets defined by the business and, together with the company management, drawing up a corresponding annual plan
· Controlling cost management for service and parts departments
· Compiling and maintaining a resource plan for service/parts and developing concepts and measures for load optimisation
· Ensuring planning for facilities, bays, machines, tools, diagnosis installations, etc. is carried out correctly; optimal design of workplaces and processes
· Preparing planning and calculations for investments in workshops, facilities and HR together with the company management
· Determining HR requirements for After Sales, employing new staff and developing an induction plan
· Managing, coaching and motivating employees to ensure a high quality of employee
· Together with employees, establishing business objectives and personal development goals and monitoring performance against agreed targets
· Regular lapsed customer calls to establish reasons for lapsing and competition
· Monitoring the regional market with respect to new competitors and carrying out analyses of the competition/benchmarking in Services
· Using the external analysis undertaken, carry out internal analysis to ensure business is competitive within the market place
· Performance analysis to identify areas of weakness and appropriate, targeted marketing activity for service and parts
· Reviewing CSI surveys and other measures for monitoring customer satisfaction
· Ensuring correct completion of Vehicle Health Checks, upsell conversions and follow up of unsold, deferred work process
· Ensuring all technical test equipment and tools are available and ready for use
· Guaranteeing cleanliness and orderliness of workshops and ensuring quality control of all completed tasks
· Monitoring compliance with all statutory regulations and ensuring the companies quality and service standards are being met
· Responsible for the parts performance of the site and for delivery of the business plan
· Thorough understanding of stocking levels and importance of lost sales analysis
· Ensuring literature, product brochures as well as process documentation and the required software is up to date, complete and available
· Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date in order to increase opportunity for sales and associated sales
· Market and customer analysis of trade parts business to determine level of marketing activity for trade parts growth
· Ensuring customers and technicians have access to advice on identifying which spare parts and accessories they require
· Ensuring service and invoicing regarding spare parts is carried out in a customer-oriented manner
· Ensuring permanent availability or sourcing at short notice of spare parts and accessories
· Organising incoming lot control in spare parts warehouse
· Ensuring defective spare parts from complaints and warranty claims are returned correctly
· Monitoring inventory documentation and controlling inventory optimisation
· Maximising accessory opportunity by ensuring showroom displays are in place and updated, commission scheme in place and all appropriate staff are trained and informed on new accessory products
· Motor industry experience, ideally in an After Sales position at management level. With an established track record in sales and profit delivery, the After Sales Manager must have extensive knowledge of the operational running of a workshop, spare parts business and business administration. Must have a thorough knowledge of customer and market analysis, marketing initiatives and customer satisfaction.
· People management particularly in terms of achievement through teams. Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on.
· Enthusiasm to deliver a unique experience and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others. Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the company brands.
· Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
· IT literate.
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
As part of the Marquis team you will be given the opportunity to further your career with the many training opportunities on offer. Attractive salaries and benefits are available for all depending on experience. The company also offers a pension scheme which will be available upon successful completion of your 3 month trial period
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.