Aftersales / Service Manager
Reporting to the Branch Manager and Group Service Director, you will be responsible for managing and developing a team of 15/20 members of staff made up of a workshop and front of house team. You will be required to run an efficient and professional Service Centre to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour whilst maintaining manufacturer compliance standards and collating and completing any necessary reports.
The successful candidate will need to have at least three years’ experience in managing a medium-to-large automotive Service Department and should have a good understanding on Work In Progress, Utilisation, Efficiency, and Productivity. Due to the nature of this Service Centre it will need a candidate that is focused on administrative compliance and performance against budget reporting however you must have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and our client's reputation whilst ensuring a high level of staff morale and productivity.
* Starting basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum pending experience.
* Uncapped on-target-earnings of £34,000+ per annum subject to workshop productivity, customer service standards, and performance against budget.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a key stake in helping drive the business forward.
* Bonus scheme
* On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.