Aftersales Manager role on offer with an industry leader that will give you the chance to apply your skills and learn a number of highly-specialised products. This is a great chance for an After Sales Manager looking to expand their skill-set and become an expert in a highly technical and niche industry.
* Competitive salary
* 33 days holiday a year
* Company Pension
* Free onsite parking
* Career Progression / Training
* Friendly and supportive team
About the Company:
A global multinational company that is a true market leader. The company is committed to the development, production, marketing and distribution of components for the commercial vehicle industry.
They offer a wide range of technical products and components, mainly used in connection with hydraulic loading and unloading systems on trucks and trailers for the road transportation industry in on and off-road applications.
You will have a bachelor degree, in a technical direction
You will have extensive knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry and have a full understanding of the warranty and aftersales process
You will have excellent customer service skills and be a competent communicator.
Experience in Automotive/HGV environment desired with knowledge of hydraulic, mechanic, pneumatic and electrical systems
Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs, experience with ERP systems
About the Job:
* Manage contract review and construction of technical files for capital equipment orders.
* Respond to email and telephone technical queries from the sales team and direct from external customers.
* Provide technical support to the after sales team.
* Support continuous product development by providing product feedback to group applications and R&D, both from the UK team and external customers.
* Assist in development of technical training for colleagues and customers
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.