Automotive Aftersales Customer Care Manager - This is a fab role in NE12 - Newcastle
Key Words: Career - Ownership - Autonomy - Mechanic - Customer Care - Dealership!
: The role would suit a mechanic, car enthusiast with mechanical knowledge who can hold their own with mechanics and repair shops etc! Someone who wants a bigger influence. Manage a small team - Monday to Friday in a growing dealership - This site is separate to the main dealership and you will be responsible for pre car care and prep through to post sales after sale customer care!
Jess @ Duval will explain all
This is a great role - Self starter - Small team - Competitive salary and holidays!
Live role - Start August 2022
(Monday to Friday - office hrs)
* You will own the aftersales of a very well established and credible car dealership
* After the sale - sometimes things happen, things go wrong, so let's get it sorted
* Manage expectations provide courtesy cars and deal with the repair
* Coordinate and organise collection, service and repair
* Email and phone work all day sorting problems and providing 5 star customer service
* This is a business that prides itself on its reputation and quality of product and service.
What do you need to have:
* Experience in a B2C Customer service role dealing with service and coordinating - Mechanical skills or experience are essential !
* Ability and personality to deal with some crazy customers and some unrealistic ones but also some ace ones
* manage expectations
* work in a fast paced role and be able to spin plates and use common sense
For your trouble you will work in a very stable environment - Own it and get paid a strong salary and holidays and work normal hrs Monday to Friday !
if you like cars and people - that is a bonus
START August 2022
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.