We are seeking an AFTERSALES ADVISOR to join the front of house team at a franchised main dealer near Liskeard.
Combining your Parts activities with supporting the front of house Service Advisor, your daily duties will include:
- Controlling Parts stock and replenishment.
- Ensuring correct items are available for incoming workshop bookings.
- Carrying out stock checks and placing special orders
- Dealing with Parts warranty and returns.
- Supporting in the face-to-face assistance of service customers.
- Taking service bookings and processing through the internal systems.
- Upselling brand approved products, services and identified work requirements.
To be considered, you will need to have worked as an automotive Service Advisor or Parts Advisor (either in an independent garage, main dealer, or motor factors). You will be well presented with a good standard of IT Literacy.
There is competitive and realistic bonus scheme in place that rewards efficiency and profitability.
For more details, please get in touch today.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.