We are currently recruiting for an Aftersales Manager in our Volkswagen Peterhead branch.
The successful candidate will ideally have a service technical background and will need to have the ability to work to deadlines/targets, motivate a team and be committed to delivering high standards of customer care.
Being part of Hawco Group, you will be working for one of the few remaining family owned car retailers which has over 65 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland.
On offer are exceptional opportunities for development and a competitive remuneration package.
* To manage the process of optimising workshop and parts resources to meet agreed departmental budgets
* To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department
* Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of Brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators
* Maintain a clean, well-decorated and tidy workshop to achieve the highest standards of workshop presentation
* To calculate and manage the effective use of workshop and Parts resources for the Brand
* Endeavour to enhance facilities, improve technical skills and achieve high standards of workmanship
* Help Hawco achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
* Manage Aftersales standards in accordance with HSO/VQM requirements
* Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Brand
* Maintain and develop own skills and technical knowledge. Agree development plan with Brand Manager
* Interact with members of other departments/sites to develop a “One Business” team culture
What you’ll need:
* Previous technician experience is advantageous
* Previous management experience is advantageous
* A proven track record in achieving and exceeding monthly sales objectives
* Friendly and professional with enthusiasm for great customer service
* Smart and professional demeanour
* Team-player and ability to build an effective team
* A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Our Offer to You:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Competitive Salary
* High earning potential through Commission or Bonus
* Company Car
* Extensive Brand Training
* Great learning and career opportunities
* Discount on new and used cars
* Discounted servicing, parts and accessories
* Employee customer referral scheme
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Wellbeing Scheme
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The company reserves the right to close the role earlier should sufficient applications be received.
Before applying for this position, please be aware of our Applicant Privacy Notice.
Competitive package of benefits available
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.