We are currently recruiting for a high achieving Aftersales Manager for our SEAT Dealership based in Coventry.
In every aspect of our dealerships the aim is always to exceed customer expectation. Customer care is of paramount importance within this role as you will be leading from the front to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service experience.
As part of the management team you will be responsible for:
• The workshop, service advisors and the parts department as well as being versed in all aspects of the service department.
• Managing, coaching and developing your team.
• Planning, forecasting and delivering sales targets.
• Growing workshop utilisation and efficiency.
• Responsible for your own budget, you will relish the opportunity to drive the business forward.
What we’re looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Senior Service Advisor, Service Manager, Parts Manager, Assistant Aftersales Manager or experienced Aftersales Manager.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Group life insurance
* Company car schemes
* Staff discount on car servicing
* Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
* Long service and loyalty incentives
* Staff referral scheme
* In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.