Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way.
We are seeking an experienced Aftersales Manager for our Nissan dealership in Maidstone. This role will see you lead day to day operations for our busy service and parts divisions. This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and offers the right candidate an excellent career development opportunity.
What are the key accountabilities?
As an Aftersales Manager, you will have overall accountability for people and financial performance for your assigned dealership. With support from your Franchise Director and corporate support functions, you will:
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of automotive professionals, ensuring the dealership is adequately resourced
- Drive a high performance culture, ensuring performance is rewarded and underperformance is managed
- Oversee the service, parts, and used car sales divisions, managing stock control and assets
- Set financial and growth objectives for each department, and plan accordingly to ensure profit and product targets are met
- Accurately report on dealership reporting, in line with group reporting frameworks
- Develop and roll out a dealership marketing and publicity strategy to support objectives
- Support the dealership to consistently achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure dealership activities are conducted in line with Marshall Motor Group, manufacturer and regulatory requirements
Do I need experience?
To be successful in this role, you will have previous aftersales leadership experience. Manufacturer experience with Nissan would be beneficial, but isn’t essential to the success of this role. In addition to your previous experience, we are seeking an individual who will display the following attributes:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate a large and diverse team
- A professional and calm approach with strong stakeholder management skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to foresee potential barriers
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Company vehicle provided
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing
- Colleague referral bonus of up to £2,000
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you please submit your application.