Aftersales Manager - Gloucester
Basic - £35k - 40k
Realistic OTE - £55k - 60k
1 Workshop Controller
4 Service Advisors
Our client is seeking an experienced After Sales Manager for their dual brand main franchised dealership.
We are seeking a well-rounded, positive thinking manager who can make this role their own, must be a strong customer focused manager who can demonstrate having previously led high performing teams.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the smooth running of the Aftersales Department
- Orchestrate a streamlined and cost-effective flow of work throughout the workshop
- Provide innovative ways to maximise profit
- Increase productivity and maintain motivation of the Aftersales department
- Liaising with colleagues and customers at all levels in a professional manner
- Answering any customer queries/resolving any issues relating to technical problems, warranties, services, repairs and MOT's
- Communicate expectations, workloads and business requirements to the team on a daily basis
- To ensure that the workshop is kept clean, tidy and compliant with company policy, industry guidelines and brand standards
What our client can offer you:
- Generous Long service and loyalty awards for 5yr, 10yr, 15yr,20 yr. plus
- Employee Assistance Programme - qualified emotional and practical support 24/7
- Life assurance 3x your annual base salary for death in service
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- 25 Days annual leave and bank holidays
- Staff Discounts
- Days leave for your birthday
If this sounds like you and you have more than three years experience running a franchised service department we'd love to hear from you.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.