We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced OEM aftersales supplier manager who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting, and dynamic start-up organisation. As the key European launch market, we are looking for someone with a proven part’s, logistics & training background to join us in this role reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
This is a key role, and you will be responsible for implementing & maintaining the parts & logistics function, along with technical training strategy across the UK network & internal functions. Therefore, you must have a parts, logistics & training specialist background (ideally but not essential with an OEM) with experience in these key areas and who is proactive, consumer centric, have an eye for detail and wants to perform a pivotal role in the most exciting new premium car brand in the UK.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Work with & maintain the relationship with our parts logistics company, supporting with:
- Back orders.
- Parts price files/ updates.
- Developing vehicle accessories.
- Network parts invoicing / ordering.
- Parts warranty claim management.
- New model launch stock.
- Work with our central European office for part supply & training.
- Telephone, email & system support for Parts & LMS Systems (Agencies).
- Translation and preparation of parts bulletin information for the UK market. This also includes the update and revision of already existing material for the UK market.
- Support the warranty & technical functions around the launch of Service Recalls & Campaigns.
- Work with & maintain the relationship with our technical training partner, supporting with:
- Curriculum development
- Course attendance/ booking
- Identifying training needs within the network
- Online LMS
- New model launch stock, proactive supply.
- Remote assistance via desktop and or a virtual private network where available.
- Planned or emergency onsite assistance.
- Be 1st point of contact for our Accident Management & Bodyshop Program, linking with internal functions as required.
- Be 1st point of contact for our Roadside assistance partner, linking with internal functions as required.
- Coach and mentor agencies in aftersales processes.
- Develop, accurately maintain KPI reports and submit on a timely basis raising issues, potential or real, as identified, (Parts/Training/RSA).
- Passionate about cars and most importantly customers.
- Self-starter, a team player and a person who enjoys their work.
- Commercially astute, can identify opportunities, prepare, and execute plans to achieve your targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and you can focus on multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time.
- Highly collaborative, pro-active, great at building relationships, team-spirited and highly detail oriented.
- Ability to contribute to the management team in a proactive, challenging, and supportive manner.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Excellent excel skills and be highly proficient in word and power point.
- Highly professional and must have a ‘can do attitude’.
- Experience of working effectively in an international matrix organisation structure.
- Clean driving licence and able to support at multiple locations within the UK requiring some overnight travel.
- Significant experience working within an OEM parts & logistics function, offering support to agencies via different media i.e. online, telephone and face to face.
- Significant experience working within a technical training function, offering support to agencies via different media i.e. online, telephone and face to face.
- Can demonstrate a logical approach to project & suppler management.
- Will have a good working knowledge of aftersales systems and processes to be able to coach and mentor agency staff.
- An understanding of the UK automotive industry, be passionate about cars, but above all be totally customer centric.
- Relationship management – you will have strong influencing skills and be able to direct the actions of others (internal/external customers and key stakeholders) in order to secure the optimal outcome for our customers and our business.
- Relationship dynamics – you must have the ability and credibility to influence and direct the actions of others (internal/external customers and key stakeholders) in order to secure the optimal business performance
- Ultimately, you must be considered a professional by your peers.
Working pattern and location:
- 40 Hours Monday – Friday
- Location: South Buckinghamshire
- Travel: National and occasionally international; mainly to Germany