Our client, an independent Car Dealership in the Chelmsford area is currently recruiting for an Alloy Wheel Refurb Technician to undertake alloy wheel repairs for trade and private clients. These repairs will include painted wheels, colour changes & diamond cut replications. The basic salary on offer is circa £25k based on your experience, plus bonus.
Experience as an Alloy Wheel technician is essential and you must have a proven track record and at least 2 years experience in a workshop or bodyshop environment.
- Have the ability to produce high quality work
- Have knowledge of the motor industry
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have held a Driving Licence held for at least 2 years
- Be able to be self-motivated, flexible & good at time keeping
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, Saturdays 8am to 1pm. Saturdays are on a rota basis.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.