Our client, an Alloy Wheel Repair company in the North Essex area is currently recruiting for an Alloy Wheel Technician to undertake alloy wheel repairs for trade and private clients. These repairs will include painted wheels and colour changes. The basic salary on offer is £24k, with an uncapped OTE of £30k - £35k. An OTE of £40k is fully achievable for someone with the right work ethic.
You will cover Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich areas mainly, but the Company covers Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire so you may be required to visit sites based in those areas also.
You will be provided with a van and as long as you have a safe place to park it overnight, you can pick it up on a Monday morning and return it on a Friday evening. Otherwise it will need to be returned to the site at the end of each day.
- Experience as an Alloy Wheel technician or Smart Repairer with a proven track record is preferred.
- The ability to produce high quality work
- Knowledge of the motor industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driving Licence held for at least 2 years
- Must be able to be self-motivated, flexible & good at time keeping
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm but you will be required to be flexible on this as you ma be required to start/finish earlier/later.
For further details on this Alloy Wheel Technician/Smart Repairer role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.