“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”.
We are seeking an Apprentice Technician to join our Audi dealership in Newbury and assist in providing a high quality and efficient vehicle service offering for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Workshop Controller, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
- Assist with scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Liaise directly with customers and service advisors, providing outstanding customer service
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high-quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date
- Contribute to local and companywide process improvements and innovations
Required Skills and Experience
You will be enrolled at college training to become a vehicle technician with a full UK driving licence. You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award-winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- State-of-the art working environment
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Manufacturer training
- Career Progression
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Staff discount on Service & MOT’s (T&C’s apply)
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
- Company pension scheme
- Employee helpline & free telephone counselling service
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.