- Location: Long Bennington based (2-3 days a week) with UK-wide travel to other Cazoo sites
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
The right mindset and cultural fit are critical in our consumer-obsessed, dynamic, entrepreneurial, data-driven, collaborative start-up, with a huge ambition to transform automotive retailing in the UK.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join Cazoo as an Assistant, helping to build the UK’s best car buying experience.
You'll be working with the production MOT site managers, Reporting to the Production Director and dotted line to the Group AEDM, overseeing the compliance control and the tasks below:
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee production new builds, amendments, and DVSA MOT applications
- Administer all staffing changes and equipment on the MTS system
- Ensuring Monthly QC of nominated testers are completed
- Complete monthly site Audits (bi-monthly for LB and Portbury)
- Sign off reconciliations of MOTs completed against stock profile audit
- Review monthly nominated tester reports and discuss performance with the MOT Managers
- Monitoring MOT booking system and slot usage
- Oversee defect reporting and repairs of MOT equipment
- Ensuring the vetting of new testers (agency) are completed
- Ensuring annual assessment exams completed
- Ensuring VT (CPD) annual learning completed
- Liaising with HR to organise DBS checks for new testers
- Ensuring all calibrations are in place and certified
- Liaising with DVSA regarding mileage or vehicle detail anomalies
- Liaising with DVSA with regards to standards of tests
- Be present at any DVSA site visit
What you need:
- Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management or confirmed attendance of a DVSA run MOT Managers course
- A completed clear DBS check within the last 3 months
- Current and clean driving licence
- A strong communicator, able to influence and inspire locally and remotely.
- A resourceful problem solver who loves a challenge and can work under pressure.
- Customer obsessed with experience of operating in highly customer centric businesses.
- Experience of working in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Process and procedure driven with the ability to audit and ensure compliance
- The role will include travel across all the current MOT approved production centres in the UK