Our client, a Prestige dealership is currently recruiting for an experienced Motor Trade Sales Controller to join their team in the TN postcode area of Kent. The basic salary on offer is £23k and an OTE fo £50k. You will also benefit from a Company Car and a fuel allowance.
Are you a successful Automotive Sales Controller looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced Business Manager looking to take on extra responsibilities? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company?
Your role will consist of stacking deals, second facing customers, diary management, finance props and payouts and site management. This is a very hands on and intense role, and you need to be someone who can work well under pressure as this site sells a very high volume of units per year. To successfully apply for this role you need to have an extremely stable CV.
The Ideal Automotive Sales Controller:
- Possess a full UK driving license
- An experienced Business Manager Sales Controller or Sales Manager
- Knowledge of the main dealer sales world
- Knowledge and experience of the motor industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record as a successful Automotive Sales Executive minimum 3 years
- Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
- Great business acumen
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6pm, Saturday's 8.30am – 5pm, and 1 in 3 Sunday's 10.30am – 4pm.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.