Our client, a prestige Motor Trade main dealer group in the Norwich area are looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. They are offering £24-27k for a Service Technician, £30k for a Senior Technician and £33k for a fully qualified Diagnostic Technician. These salaries will all be plus bonus.
- * Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
- * Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
- * Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
- * Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Skills & experience:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3
- Ability to work within time frames.
- Experience working within the workshop is essential.
- An MOT licence would also be an advantage but not a must.
- Depending on your experience this role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
- Diagnose, repair & test faults on vehicles as required.
- Adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes.
- Part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient.
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.