Our client is looking to recruit their next team player who will thrive on working for a family run business which prides itself on meeting customers’ expectations while delivering excellent customer service.
A vehicle technician is required to join their team in their busy workshop to carry out all aspects of vehicle maintenance & repairs.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in a garage, workshop, or dealer service environment
- Understands diagnostic processes and equipment
- Can use the latest diagnostic / your own mechanical knowledge to fault find.
- Can Service and repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines and times
- Is keen to undertake further training
- Can complete all associated paperwork accurately & work responsibly with health and safety in mind
- Demonstrates the ability to work within a team and on their own initiative
- Can maintain communication with all departments regarding repair timescales
- Will always follow Company health and safety guidelines
- Always Takes pride in their work and keeps the workshop area clean and tidy
In return, they will offer:
- A salary between £24,000 to £38,000 depending on your skill set level
- Working hours are Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5.30 pm)
- Alternative Saturdays (8:00 am – 12.30 pm)
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Modern equipped, clean, and heated workshops
- Uniform provided
- Perform routine vehicle servicing and maintenance
- Maintain repair and service records
- Service and repair vehicles based on identified issues
- Maintain equipment and facilities to ensure functional longevity and workplace safety
- Accurately use diagnostic equipment to inspect vehicles and identify issues
If you are interested in this role please apply today.
For more information on this role and other Automotive jobs please contact Adam Curtis at ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultants.