Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Maidenhead area of Berkshire is looking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced LCV Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Skills & experience:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3
- Ability to work within time frames.
- Active Smart Card.
- Experience working within the workshop is essential.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence.
- This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
- Diagnose, repair & test faults on vehicles as required.
- Adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes.
- Part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
Working hours are based on working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient.
For further details on this Commercial Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to David Jones of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.