Our client, a Prestige Franchised Motor Trade main dealer group in the Colchester area is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The salary on offer ranges from £29k - £32k depending on your experience, plus bonus.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician with main dealer experience looking for a new opportunity or an experienced Technician looking to break into a main dealer?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical service and repairs.
- Organisational ability.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.