Our client, a Volume Car Dealership in the Bury St Edmunds area of Suffolk is looking to recruit an Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The salary on offer is £28k - £32k depending on your experience plus bonus.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Skills & experience:
- MOT Testing License is preferred but not essential
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3
- Ability to work within time frames.
- Active Smart Card.
- Experience working within the workshop is essential.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence.
- Diagnose, repair & test faults on vehicles as required.
- To carry out MOT inspections if appropriate
- Adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes.
- Part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient.
Working hours 8am to 5.30pm with Saturday mornings 8.30am to 12.30pm.
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.