Level 3 Vehicle Technician
Hours: 40.25 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN (5/5/4 ROTA)
Igloo are recruiting for a Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join Cazoo’s fast-growing team in Livingston, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the Level 3 Vehicle Technician will be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnose faults on vehicles; road test as necessary (subject to appropriate license).
- Repair, service, maintain and inspect all vehicles as requested by Workshop Manager and charge hand.
- Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
- Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
- Deputise for charge hand where appropriate and as agreed.
- Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience.
- Full Driving Licence required.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- High attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
Cazoo are an equal opportunity employer, and they value diversity and inclusivity. Cazoo do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.